Sunday

Day 8 : Dia de VIA!

Today, our school dog, Sushi, had a puppy!



All day I waited for her to have more, since I've only really known dogs to have litters, but it turns out Sushi just wanted to have one puppy. He is quite adorable, and I´m trying to convince Fito to let me keep him. He could be a cute little guard dog. Maybe he would eat our bugs... although that may just be a cat thing.

On the way home, we saw a hen had just had a whole slew of little hatchlings. They were absolutely cute. We declared today a day of LIFE! VIDA!

Tonight, we sat around and watched Friends. (There are about three english channels, and during the day, one of them plays TBS.) So, we watchd the series finale of friends today, which means we'll get to see the whole series form the beginning now, which I'm excited about.

Sully also made dinner tonight, American style. She fried up some chicken, mashed some potatoes and steamed some broccoli. Though, she showed us that the broccoli here has worms. WORMS! I took a picture, but accidentally deleted it. So, we soaked the broccoli in salt water in order to kill them. I´m was suspicious though, so I checked my broccoli more thoroughly than airport security checks arabs.

1 comment: