Saturday

#23



so. It's less than a week into the New Year and whenever I go to update my blog, I'm confronted with that formidable list of New Years Resolutions. I'm antsy to check them off and accomplish all of them, so everytime I log on and read them over and realize I'm no where close to accomplishing any of them, my heart sinks.

So.. I made it my mission to accomplish one of them yesterday... so I did. I went to watch Leap Year, because it looked absolutely adorable, and decided I would use this moment to accomplish one of my goals.

After perusing fandango and crunching numbers I realized I could easily go to the 2:25 showing of Leap Year, and get out just in time to watch Sherlock Holmes. So... after watching Leap Year
(and freaking out because it takes place in Ireland and in Boston- both of which I've been to in the last year) I used my highly toned ninja skills (thank you Sydney Bristow!) to sneak into Sherlock Holmes.
It was incredibly invigorating sliding along the walls, avoiding the cameras and having my heart race everytime someone walked into the theater, thinking they would be security coming to kick me out. Plus, I saved money... and we all know how much I enjoy that. And before the movie, I saw two movies that took place in Italy... I think it's a sign. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment