Monday

It's My Life

Oh, my life can be oh so wonderful sometimes. Meeting new people that I actually enjoy hanging out with is one of my most favorite things in life. Tonight was spent with the Pembertons, which is always an intellectual stimulation that my brain doesn't quite often get in such a small the-only-intellect-we-need-is-Bible-intellect type of town. Hanging out at Nick's apartment is shortly becoming one of my favorite past times. He lives by himself in a large two-bedroom flat in house that's over 100 years old. I love old houses, especially because this house is so large, it's been divided up into tons of little apartments. There's so much history in the creaky hardwood floors and paint-chipped walls. It's absolutely intoxicating to me. I have to live somewhere like that one day. Other than his apartment being in such a cool location (the historic district), Nick also converted his second bedroom into a theater room. (There's a projecter screen with elevated seating.) Not too bad for a college student. Nick's apartment is fun because it's nicely decorated and always clean, a fact which I am incredibly impressed by considering he's a boy. Plus, people just stop by randomly, so you never know who you're going to hang out with. Tonight was Laney, John Watkins, a married couple, and Jason Dooley. All fun characters. We just sat around and watched tv, making witty comments which was a perfect end to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment