Sunday

Newness.

I think newness is important in life.
I think it's necessary.
Life would go on never changing if it didn't exist.
I have officially spent over one year purposefully changing my life.
-I no longer spend more than 10 minutes on styling my hair a day.
-I started getting up early on a regular basis.
-I made an effort to cross things off of my Life Goals List.
-I conciously spent my time making sure I was a positive influence on people.
-I now know one person better than anyone else does, and he knows me best too.
-I let myself get hurt. (Much different that 'i got hurt')

So now it's time for new goals. Time for new change. So what am I doing now?
I am...
-not letting one person be responsible for so much of my happiness.
-planning a future only for me
-training for a 5k, that I will complete
-committing myself to growth
-spend a little more time making sure I look presentable
-get rid of material things
-read more books

No comments:

Post a Comment